Services for Animal Rescue Organizations
Does your rescue have pets who aren’t being adopted due to behavior issues? Do you need help training your staff, volunteers and fosters to understand and change dog, cat or bird behavior?
We are pet behavior problem experts, dedicated to helping rescues! We can help make rescue pets more adoptable, saving time and resources so you can rescue more animals in need!
We support rescues by offering deeply discounted services for pets in foster homes or shelters.
What do we do for you?
- Provide low cost seminars and training for your staff, volunteers and fosters to identify and manage behavior issues to make pets more adoptable
- Help your staff and volunteers understand the “why” of common pet behavior issues, and when to enlist the help of a trainer
- Teach simple but effective methods to make your rescue’s pets more adoptable
- We serve the greater Seattle – Tacoma area, and beyond!
We have a proven track record of success solving pet behavior problems. We can help with:
- House training and litter box issues
- Excessive barking
- On-leash reactivity (barking, growling, lunging)
- Aggression when handled
- Separation anxiety
What’s the first step? Contact us or call 206-953-0703 to discuss your rescue’s needs and how we can help.
Companion Animal Solutions is where you are in the Pacific Northwest
Bringing you the best Dog training and Pet Behavior Experts help from Bellingham to Olympia including Seattle, Tacoma, Kirkland, Bellevue and Redmond.