Are you interested in helping your clients with pet behavior problems but either don’t have the time or experience to provide these services?
Companion Animal Solutions can help!
You can confidently refer your patients to our team of Veterinary Professionals and Certified Professional Dog Trainers. Because we work together as a team, each client has the benefit of our collective knowledge and experience.
When you refer a patient to Companion Animal Solutions, you can rest assured that:
- We speak to all new prospective clients on the phone before booking appointments and require a veterinary exam before our appointment, if indicated
- When we see a new animal behavior case, we send you a copy of the Behavior Modification Report or brief summary of the issues and recommendations so that you will be aware of the work in which we’re engaged with your patient
- Coordinate closely with you regarding any health issues affecting the pet’s behavior
- Refer back to you for medication and follow up services
- Provide consultation for you with our veterinarian, Dr. Louisa Beal, on psychotherapeutic medications
One of the things we most enjoy doing is meeting with veterinarians, vet techs, and other veterinary practice support staff to hear about the issues, concerns, and challenges you’re facing. Do you hold a weekly or monthly staff meeting? We’d be happy to do a presentation for your entire staff so that we can exchange ideas and learn how to make our partnership even stronger.
Companion Animal Solutions is where you are in the Pacific Northwest
Bringing you the best Dog training and Pet Behavior Experts help from Bellingham to Olympia including Seattle, Tacoma, Kirkland, Bellevue and Redmond.